13.2.11

Hell yeah it was exciting

My little sister and me drove for the first time together to the McDrive.
on the way to McDonald's 
Me: So what do you want?
Sister: A toffee milkshake!
M: Sure? Anything else?
S: Hmmz what if it's not good... maybe a Nuts McFlurry?
M: But you wanted a toffee milkshake all the time...
S: Yeah true gimme that!
in line for ordering
M: So it's a milkshake for you right?
S: Yeah! Or uhhm.. WAIT NO! What about a Happy Meal??
M: Nooo please don't change, make up your mind and just tell me what you want!
S: Okay a Nuts McFlurry then. Or wait maybe a Lion... hmm... let's see.
M: NO NOTHING LET'S SEE WE'RE NEXT IN LINE AND YOU GONNA SAY IT NOW
S: Ohhh I don't knowww you're confusing me with your loud voice!
M: DAMN IT SAY IT OR I'LL JUST ORDER NOTHING FOR YOU!
S: Hmmz okay a Nuts McFlurry should be allright.
driving home 
S: Hey wait, shouldn't we get somethin for mum and dad too?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten