1.9.10

I had a feeling

Yesterday i wanted to have a new perfume without knowing which one. After googling 'nd surfing a lot while checking reviews, base notes, olfactive groups blahblah i thought i found my new perfume, Obsession Night by Calvin Klein. I went to the store but unfortunately they didn't have that one in stock. Too bad.

Next step was just wondering around which one i  might also like when Paco Rabanne's Lady Million caught my eye. Never smelled it before but somehow it triggered me everytime. And i bought it! Have to say i'm not in love with the heavy gold but yeah i like the smell & it looks better than Avril Lavigne's Black Star lol.
It's kinda like a belated birthday present because i paid the biggest part with gift vouchers i got...bonuss

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten